Terms and Conditions
- Thank you for accessing the Laava Website (the Website). The Website is owned and operated by Laava ID Pty Ltd (A.B.N. 99 617 775 578) (Laava).
- These terms were last updated on 26 November 2018.
2. Website use
- You may only use the Website or any Content for non-commercial purposes.
- The information contained on the Website is for general information purposes only.
- The Website and the information, links, documents or related graphics contained on the Website (together, the Content) are provided ‘as is’. Any reliance you place on the Content is strictly at your own risk. You need to make your own enquiries to determine whether the Content is appropriate for your intended use.
- While Laava makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the Website is available and fully operational at all times, your access to the Website may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or any reason beyond Laava’s control.
- Laava may change or discontinue, either temporarily or permanently, the:
- Website, or any Content, feature or service on the Website; or
- the path or location of a link,
- at any time without notice. Laava disclaims any liability in connection with these, or similar, changes, discontinuances or interruptions of the Website, or any part of the Website.
- When using the Website you agree not to:
- provide any false, misleading or deceptive information;
- use the Website in a way that violates, or that may violate, any law or regulation;
- use the Website in a way that may cause Laava to be in violation of any law or regulation;
- use the Website in a way that reflects unfavourably on Laava or any other third party;
- collect information about other users of the Website for any purpose other than as expressly authorised by us;
- take any action that, in Laava’s opinion, imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website’s infrastructure;
- distribute a computer virus or any similar program or code that may disrupt or disable the Website;
- use a device, any software or process, or other automated means to retrieve, scrape, copy or index the Website or any Content for any purpose; or
- retrieve, scrape, copy or index the Website or any Content for the purpose of creating a database of real estate information.
3. Intellectual property
- The Website and all intellectual property in the Content on the Website, including (without limitation) any text, graphics, photographs, logos or trade marks is owned by, or licensed to, Laava, unless indicated otherwise.
- Except where necessary for viewing the Content on the Website, where permitted by law, or where you have obtained Laava’s express written permission, you may not reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, perform, modify, adapt, publish, store, use, transmit electronically or otherwise, distribute, or in any other way exploit, by any means in whole or in part the Website, or the Content on the Website for purposes other than your own personal, non-commercial use.
4. Limitation of liability
- Your use of the Website is undertaken at your own risk.
(b) To the maximum extent permitted by law, Laava disclaims all representations, guarantees or warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to:
- the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the Content;
- that the Website and the Content will be free of errors, or that defects will be corrected;
- that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, secure or error free;
- that the Website is free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- the quality, accuracy, or fitness for purpose of any linked websites, or third party material.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Laava and its directors, employees and agents, are not liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind (including consequential loss) howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise arising in connection with the Website or the Contents.
6. Other websites and third parties
- The Website may contain links to third party websites, advertisements or information on those websites.
- Laava has no control over the nature, content and availability of third party websites. The inclusion of any links to other websites does not necessarily imply a sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of those websites or the views expressed within them.
- Laava takes no responsibility for the content on those websites. Any use of third party websites and information is at your own risk.
- The Website may also contain testimonials by partners, customers or users of our services.
- These testimonials reflect their real-life experiences, views and opinions and are personal to those individuals, and do not reflect Laava’s views and opinions or an implied endorsement.
- Laava takes no responsibility for the content on those testimonials.
7. Entire agreement
8. Invalidity and enforceability
- For more information on how Laava handles your personal information when you scan Laava Fingerprints, refer to Laava’s Privacy Manifesto.
10. Applicable law
11. How to contact us
You can contact Laava via: