End of Year Wrap Up Video
As we continue our global expansion program in 2023, we take a brief look back at what we achieved in 2022
As Laava looks to the future and continues its global expansion in the brand protection industry, it’s been a pleasure to look back on 2022 and relive some of our highlights and achievements.
In a whirlwind year, we embraced the opportunity to hold face-to-face meetings once more, with the return of large-scale international events like London Tech Week and Rio Innovation Week. The Laava team also:
- welcomed many new valued customers and partners into our collaboration ecosystem
- sent millions more Laava Smart Fingerprints® out into the world, to connect consumers with brands at the point of sale and beyond
- introduced a host of major product updates and new features
- demonstrated The Global Mark of Trust™ on stages around the globe.
As we continue to celebrate the success of our partners and customers, we also take on board their feedback and brilliant ideas to continuously improve our platforms and introduce additional features. 2023 will see the implementation of even more new features capabilities and enhancements – and we can’t wait to share them with you.
But for now, let’s enjoy some highlights from 2022.
“Laava’s customers enjoy creating exciting, compelling consumer experiences. And consumers who access those opportunities engage with the brand deeply and memorably – at point of purchase and beyond.”
Gavin Ger, CEO and Co-Founder, Laava
Always improving our products
We’ve continuously improved our platform to make it easier and more powerful than ever, with a constant stream of new features and enhancements, like:
- Drag-and-Drop Digital Experience Builder
- Geolocation tools
- Custom fonts and brand capabilities
- Laava Smart Fingerprints downloader
- Additional multilingual results screens
- Global content (CDN) optimisation
- Performance and reliability improvements
- Global mapping and analytics enhancements
- Ready-to-go labels
- Variable data analytics with Google Analytics integration
- Social link integration with TikTok and Pinterest
- Autoscan for the Laava WeChat scanner
- Faster and more intuitive scanning for the Laava web scanner
Improved white space on labels
An excellent example is Laava’s work with Swift + Moore to showcase their newly released ‘Walking With Giants’ wine, in an exclusive collaboration with Aldi Supermarkets in Australia. With bottles of wine ranged in Aldi supermarkets across the country, shoppers were able to scan and enter a competition to win a case of Walking With Giants wine, as well as immerse themselves in the stories behind the wine. Read more in a LinkedIn article by Laava’s CEO and Co-Founder Gavin Ger.
To the future
We look forward to sharing our product releases, global expansion plans and customer stories of brand protection and consumer engagement with you throughout 2023 and beyond.
Would you like Laava news delivered direct to your inbox? Hear first about our latest events, partnerships, global counterfeit news and special Laava Smart Fingerprint® offers. We keep emails infrequent and worthwhile.